Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Simple yet sweet

Last night, I was lying on bed all ready to dream. Just as I was abt to fall aslp, my hp beep.

SMS.

Didn't want to check but since it has already woke me up, why not just take a look.

1 new message
Ken Ken Lub Lub

So I opened the msg and read.

Lubby was saying good night to me.. (didn't we just said gd nite to each other on the fone b4 I slp?) wishing me a gd slp. Telling me he misses me and loves me always. *blush* And then the next few sentences make me feel even sweeter.

"Love is not when you can live with someone. Love is when you can't live without that someone. who is you my dear."

So sweet~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I dreamt of him at night. ^_^

1 comment:

eternal-east said...

BLAST OF AIRCON-ISM NVR ENDS