Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hanoi 2nd day

Todae is our free and easy day. After breakfast we decided to join the city tour as we dunno how to go and where to go. It is more ex but then is more of VIP tour for the 3 of us only. So we sit in nice car and go see see some tourist attractions.

And at one of the place, I was a bit worried and scared coz suddenly my cam card said that there is no data in the card~! Some of the pic cant be seen at all!!! And no matter how i try to change the setting still cant see some of the photos!!! So I haf no choice but to format my card. There goes all the photos I took earlier. But lucky is onli the 2nd day and thus not a lot of photos. After formatting the card, my cam is ok and I hope it will be guai guai.

We tried crossing the road today and it was quite a heart attack case for me!! The motobikes and cars are nv ending, they just keep zooming past non stop~! And we really need to die die cross the road and the bike and car will siam us.. quite an experience.

After the tour, we went to take a walk ard our hotel on our own. As we are staying in the old quarters, we just went ard the place to shop ard. Had our dinner at Thai Express coz the road side stalls are just a little too dirty for our consumption. And after dinner we went to haf a cup of coffee.

Then we went to walk ard and bought somethings from the mini mart. Bought the beer and have yet to drink as we are freezing it in the fridge now. It's kinda early now to be back at the hotel for holiday but we dunno where else to go. haha.

Tml we will be going over to Halong Bay for 2D1N tour. Just hope it will be fun~~~ :)

Will blog again when I'm back from Halong Bay~~~

Lubby, jia you for your revision ok? Miss you lots~~~ Muacks!

1 comment:

fiefie said...

Glad that you are having fun! I wish I could go too... Enjoy yourselves! :)