Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Adidas Fans

Lubby said that I'm an Adidas fan. As long as there is 3 strips I will like. Well, I dun deny tat I simply love that brand. But I do not have a lot of their things ma. Well, I do have their cap, jackets, tops, 3/4 pants, shoes, bags and watches (no batt liao, at some corner of my room rotting..) Ops seems like quite a lot hor, no wonder Lubby say tat.. hehe.

And adding on to my Adidas collection (which I do not think is a lot anyway... I have friends who are TRUELY Adidas fans lor..), I got myself another 2 Adidas tees. Simply can't resist the UOB lady's card 20% off offer la! When on Earth will Adidas have sales like tat one.. they may haf 30% off but is always on those not so nice item, or just normal tees, but hardly dry fit or nicer looking clothes lor. So since now there is 20% off, I dun see why I should not use this gd chance to get myself some dry fit tees. :P

And thanks Lubby for sponsoring one of the tees~~ :)

Simply love my new tops, and of coz all my Adidas items I have!!! :D
Aiyo why the lighting of my room make my Adidas tees look not as nice as in real life sia..
Red tee~

Pink tee~

No comments: