Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 11th Month Anniversary

To my Lubby...

Though we had arguments every now and then, though we say things dat may hurt each other every now and then, but I'm sure that we know very well in our heart that we love each other a lot.

Pls do not say all those negative things again. To me, you are always the best. No1 can ever replace ur position in my heart. And without you, my life will nv be complete.

The bear and the piglet in ur car is always sitting side by side, just like u and me. We will nv be apart and we will be together always. And now they are so cute with the little hat from Vietnam!!

Happy 11th Month anniversay my dear. Ai u~ I'm so looking forward to 27 May 2009!!!! :)

3 comments:

Lubby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lubby said...

Hi my love, we have been thru quite alot since we have been together, but i am happy we are working towards our goal =) Happy 11th Month Anniversary to you my dear, and may there be many more to come =P.
With you i have found the person who i can spend my life with. I wish we can walk down the aisle together and be happily ever after.

P.S: Now our bear and piggy are sheltered from the hot hot sun =) and they look really cute together =P