Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Meal

Walked past Mac during lunch and saw the toys for Happy Meal. Immediately decided that I will da bao Happy Meal back to office for lunch.

The toys that they are giving now is cinnamoroll!!! So cute!!! My fav!!! And I was feeling a bit stressed and blue before lunch. But right after seeing the toys being offered, I felt so happy all of a sudden.

When I ordered the Happy Meal, the auntie took out 2 toys for me to choose. Both are some mickey mouse toys and I asked her eh dun haf the other one ar? Then she say haf haf havnt take out yet. Heng ar, if dun haf I dun wan Happy Meal liao.. haha.

I realised that Happy Meal is so suitable for me. I love burger (maybe next time I will tell them to take out the cheese and just give me hamburger coz I love Maac's hamburger), cup corn (corn is one of my fav food!!!) and apple juice. All so yummy. And Happy Meal is just the right size for me. If I order normal Mac meal, there will always be leftover fries.

And most importantly the toys they are giving make me happy!!! :) Although this wk's offer (mocha with sundae) is not the one I like but still as cute. So anyone if you happen to go Mac and eat Happy Meal and you dun wan the toy, pls pls pls give me ok? :P

No comments: