Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

How much love is needed

Was reading Yeek’s blog and saw her latest entry quoted from 張小嫻’s blog.

It was asking how much do u haf to love someone in order to accept a lot of things.

How much do u haf to love someone, in order to accept his snoring every night?
Once I can’t even fall asleep when my grandma snored at night while we slp in the same room. I took so many hours just to fall aslp. However, I can fall aslp even though lubby snores like thunder!! :x

How much do u haf to love someone, in order to accept that he drools while sleeping? I dun think Lubby drooled but it’s perfectly fine ma. I mean I drink the drinks he drinks, eat the food he eat, and kiss him, so his saliva is just nothing ma.


How much do u haf to love someone, in order to accept his bad breath in the morning? This is sumthing I’m very particular with. When I wake up, I will go straight to brush my teeth coz I do not want anyone to smell my bad breath. Similarly, I will hope my other half to be hygienic too. But well, I did smell b4 and as long as he fast fast go toilet wash up I’m ok with tat.

How much do u haf to love someone, in order to also love his fats and fading youth, and aging as time goes by? Well, I love my lubby as a whole. I told him he is big not fat. Haha. So wat if he has fats, I also have ma. And yah he is aging, and so am I? No point for one person to age and the other to stay young right?

How much do u haf to love someone, in order to give up the happiness and freedom you get when u are single and alone, ignore love’s short life and be with him inseparable? When you are in a r/s, it doesn’t mean that you have to give up all your freedom. You still have your own social circle, your own free time, your own personal time. If your partner is understanding enuff, this will nv be an issue. And yes even if I’m meeting my frens or he is meeting his frens, he will tag along or I will tag along, or we will meet after tat. So do you call tat inseparable?

How much do u haf to love someone, in order to hold his hands and go to dreamland together? Hehe… that’s happiness… and I can feel this happiness.

How much do u haf to love someone, so that when u are ready to slp, hugging his tummy and legs ‘giap’ his legs, to tell the world tat he is yours? I like this wor, like hugging a big big teddy bear.


How much do u haf to love someone, so that you will nv be sianz of him, nv nv? Well, I did blog abt this b4 and so far I’m nv sianz of him even if we meet everyday, tok on fone or sms so many times per day. I guess both party got to put in effort to make a r/s last and both party not sianz of each other, for eg giving each other surprises every now and then. And that’s what I’m doing. :)

How much do u haf to love someone, so that you will be with him always, even til u both are so old that you can nv do THAT thing anymore? I guess when you are old, you just want sumone to be there for you, to accompany you, and to enjoy life with you. There are so many other beautiful things in this world for us to enjoy. And if worried abt that, den do more when young lor. Wahahaha.


Looks like I’m loving my lubby very much wor. Maybe lubby should ans all these questions too? Hehe.

No comments: