Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feeling a little stress

Over a lot of things.

Yst towards evening, sumhow lubby and I sort of decided to ballot for The Peak at Toa Payoh. But yet we are not sure of a lot of things. Eg how to apply, how to ballot, how to make payment, how much needed etc. I did some reading online but lubby has yet to read some of the things. I can say tat we are not really ready. Just dat we dun really wanna miss the chance of having our hse at the nice and beautiful place.

I even dreamt abt this whole issue. And then I dreamt that sumhow lubby went missing. And I couldn't find him no matter what. I woke up a few times due to the crying in my dream. And when I went back to slp, the dream actually continued. A few times summore. It was a very tiring night coz my dreams are like night mare and I even cried out and talked out loud.

This morning, I woke up with a very heavy heart and very tiring mind. Talked to lubby and we decided tat perhaps we should not rush ourselves and jsut let this chance go first. Coz I feel tat we have not really worked out our financial budget. What if this house becomes a burden to us? And we have yet to do enuff homework. Well, maybe this hse is not meant to be ours. We can still wait for resale, Walk in or BTO or other chance. No point rushing.

And then I also am feeling stress over my Hanoi trip. Yes I had fun planning but it was actually quite tedious. This is my first time booking a hotel and packages thru online. All the while I will just join tour or my fren actually did the booking the other time when we went to BKK and Chiangmai. So this is the first time I'm the organiser. I'm so worried that I might haf missed out somethings or somethings can go wrong last minute. The responsibility for 3 pax might not be v big but yet not v small.

I should be looking forward and feeling excited for my Hanoi trip in a few hrs time. But sumhow I'm feeling a bit stress and starting to miss my lubby already. The feeling is the same when I went to TW and HK. When I went to Korea I din feel tat sad, I dunno y. And I tot this time round I will be ok too but now I'm feeling sad. Though we are just a phone call away, and I'm just away for a wk onli, sumhow I still miss him lots. The more I talked to him, the more I wanna cry. Silly me.

Maybe is coz of all the accumulated stress from everything that is making me crying.

Lubby, Jia you for your lab exams and work. And dun worry, I will come back to you safely as promised. :)

No comments: