Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

LV LV LV

Lubby was driving me home when his hp beeped. As usual, I will always help him check and read out to him.

"Hi Im going to Pasir Ris.. Pasir Ris? Ops... read wrongly.. Paris... If you wan bag let me know soon..."

I was still in a blur state when I finally realised that HY is flying to PARIS!!

Then I got soooooo excited because that means I'm going to get my LV soon!!! WOOOO HOOOOO~~~~~

Came home checked the website and sms her all the details needed for the bag. :P

I'm going to get my LV bag le!!!! It's like my "craze" has died off for a few wks because my frens said that they will not be flying to Paris anytime soon. And then todae suddenly HY said that she would be flying off in 2 hrs time!!! WOW!!!!!

I'm going to get my LV Saleya PM!!!!

No comments: