Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 06, 2009

MC Monday

Went to see doc again in the morning coz my cough is getting bad and tummy not well.

Got another MC for today.

Went to office to check email and did some work. Din stay long. Stayed for abt 1hr and can't take it liao. The medication is making me feeling super blur and weak. Time to go home.

My ears are blocked as usual whenever I'm sick. So whateva loud sound becomes quite soft during this period of time.

Yet I couldn't even slp in peace! The upgrading construction site is sooooo noisy. After a while, it finally stopped and I tot gd I can slp in peace liao. Who noes, the aunties/uncles downstairs were playing MJ!!! So noisy that I can hear the tiles moving lor... -_- Then even the birds also wanna play trick on me. 2 birds must be flying til tired liao, found my window to rest their feet and then start chatting with each other. Can't they find another place to have their coffee session???

Finally somehow I fell aslp and yet still keep waking up by the MJ sound...

And then now rain start pouring and thunder can be heard frenquently...

Haiz wanna rest also cannot.. :(

After taking medicine, I am coughing lesser and tat reduces a lot of discomfort caused by coughing (eg, chest pain, breathing difficulties etc). And of coz with mummy's love porridge and the sms-es I got fr Lubby also speed up my recovery.. hehe..

1 comment:

李老师 said...

get well soon~!