Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 03, 2009

Sick

After lubby on mc yst, todae is my turn.

Maybe i got my virus from him.

Last night a little sore throat. This morning I felt my throat is swollen and pain. Even I dun talk, eat or drink, I can still feel the pain there.

Sianz.

Have to see a doc b4 it get worse. (coz it's already quite bad liao)

Temp a bit on the higher side. Got to be careful and not let it become fever.

Spent $60 for today's MC. Consultation fee $16, Antibiotics $36 and two more med at $4 each.

My gosh. I could have gone for a nice meal at some nice rest already lor.

Really must watch my diet and stop eating fast food tat often. Realised I been falling sick almost once every mth.

Compare to last time when I fall sick less often. Realised that the only difference is dat I eat out more, I stayed in aircon place more and I eat unhealthy food more.

Eat out more is sumthing can't be changed coz when I work, I got to eat out ma. Most of the time I still go home for dinner. Stay in aircon place also can't be changed unless my office aircon break down. Which will be worse.

Thus the only thing I can do is to stop eating all the unhealthy food tat often. It's ok to eat chocolate, fast food, deep fried food once in a while. But not too often. Unless I wanna be sick every mth or even more frequently.

But how to.. when I have a Lubby who likes to eat all these fast food and unhealthy food. And everytime he will say once in a while ma. But todae once in a while Mac, tml once in a while KFC, the next day once in a while chocolate and it goes on and on. Everyday will be eating some once in a while unhealthy food. Adds up to nv once in a while liao leh..

I noe I'm being naggy again.

But the reality shows that by eating all these so frequenty, both himself and myself fall sick very often.

So shouldn't we try to do sumthing abt this.

Well if he still wanna eat all tat, go ahead. I will eat sumwhere else without him.

My body is getting weaker nowadays. Even the doc also say how come u are here again? sore throat again?

No1 wanna be sick. But I prevent myself from falling sick as much as possible. Coz not only it is bad for my body, I might pass the virus to someone close to me and I do not want to see others fall sick too.

Maybe I put u before myself. Maybe I see ur healthy more impt than my own.

Maybe this will nv be applicable on you ba.

No comments: