Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Down and up

HP beeped and read the sms. HY said that the LV outlet do not have the LV bag I want!!! And so she is asking if there is other model that I'm looking at.

Quickly surf LV website but there is no other model tat I really want. There are a few which are quite nice and I quite like them, but they are much more expensive than the one that I want. I think they might be at least S$500 more. Too ex liao.. That one will have to wait a few more years b4 I can get. Or unless I strike Toto la.. haha

So smsed her asked if they do not have the size onli, or do not have the colour or etc.. She replied saying that that outlet she is at now do not have, out of stock liao.

So I replied her saying that if they do not have den is ok. Dun get. If she pass by other outlet then check for me. If not, it's ok do not need to find for me.

Then she called me. And she asked if the colour I want is brown and if it's the smaller size one that I want. I said yes and then she said they have stock and so she is helping me to get it!!!!!!!!!!!

I was quite sad initially when I see the sms saying that there is no stock and told myself tat perhaps there is no fate between me and that LV bag la.. so it's ok and shall wait for the next chance. And then she called and tell me the good news!!! So happy sia~~~

So I'm still going to get my LV bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think when she is back in SG, I will be in Hanoi leh...

Can't wait....

No comments: