Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Feeling Down

Been feeling down since last night.

Dunno what's wrong with me.

Guess I just need some coaxing, sayanging and sweet talking.

But where are all these when I need them.

Haiz. :(

Lubby is sick again (dunno how many times already in this year).

Better start watching his diet to stop all this sore throat, cold, fever and cough thingy. At the rate he is having MC now, dun think he has got enuff for the whole year. Summore exam is coming soon, and dun forget there is still work.

No need to worry for someone if he himself says tat he know how to take care of himself.

No need to tell someone what he should do if he himself feels tat wat he did is correct and wat u said is not true.

So pls, 小秀秀, stop telling him wat to do.

Stop nagging!!!!

Believe tat he can take care of himself. (yah right man...)

Zip my mouth for the day...

Missing him so much tat I wish he can appear in frt of me now.. :(

1 comment:

fiefie said...

i'm feeling the same way too. tired and not too good.

"Guess I just need some coaxing, sayanging and sweet talking.

But where are all these when I need them???"

somemore he is just slacking away at home, not working!!!

*cries*