Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 02, 2009

Shopping list

1. external harddisk for my house
2. hair dryer – mine is a bit weak.. wanna get sumthing more powerful, maybe like those type hair stylists use in saloons?
3. gym bag – for exercise purpose, and also sumtimes go for short getaway.
4. bed – been wanting to change my bed for very long already. Though like what YT said, buy new one use onli for a few years, but then maybe should change it and even if I really get married after a few years, my brother can still use my bed?
5. watch – wanna get one nice and elegant one for work purpose. If have ‘bling bling’ will be best.
6. tshirts – need tshirts, esp for my Hanoi trip in April.
7. bags – for normal usage or work purpose.

And I’ve been thinking and thinking and thinking over this issue for the past few days.

Should I…
1. spend 1.5k and buy a LV bag which can last a lifetime, can be used for any occasion, whether to work, or for casual usage. It will never be outdated and it is a lifetime investment as the price of the bag will only go up and not down.
2. use that 1.5k and buy a few branded-yet-not-so-branded-not-so-expensive bags? Like Coach, Braun Buffel, Agnes B etc.

I am so tempted to buy the LV bag after seeing YT buy her LV wallet. (CONGRATS YT FOR GETTING YOUR FIRST LV PRODUCT! MORE TO COME YA?) I am so tempted after seeing one of my fren got a new LV bag. I am so tempted after seeing more and more ppl on the street are carrying LV bags, as if everyone is becoming so rich as LV bags are getting more expensive and not cheaper leh. (BTW, do LV bags last long? Will it still be in gd shape after using it for years?)

But I am also feeling a bit too 奢侈to spend so much on a bag. And if I ever have the first one, there will be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc to come. And it is so not –me to buy such a bag leh.

I can use that amount of money and buy a few not so branded bags. And I can have different patterns of bags which I can switch and use for different days and purpose. Rather than using the same LV bag for all days.

How how how… I’m so confused and not sure what to do.

There is an angel and a devil arguing and fighting above my head now!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm u should compare all the design for all the brand than choose the design u like the most. don't bother about the brand. choose things u like the most.

sunnietart said...

of course u must buy LV bag la.
how can u lose to us? hahahahhahaa...

Anonymous said...

haha... when i look at 2 big tub of bags that i have at home which are very much useless... i regret not buying the LV one earlier... i can say its lasting and u wont dispise it after several years... so i would say a yes to LV for durability and fashionable...

fiefie said...

hahaha... i would say it is extremely tempting too (esp when i see ppl carrying on the streets) but i think at my current salary i won't want to buy LV bags yet... and with the economy like this, i'd rather save $ now~

小秀秀 said...

haha yah but coz i jsut got my bonus and i haf spare cash ma.. hehe.. if no bonus i wun buy.. and im getting my fren to help to buy fr paris so cheaper also..