Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shopping... Again

After my event this morning, join my colleageus for a walk at TM during lunch time before heading back to office.

As my colleague was looking at some shoes and trying them on, the initially-didn't-have-any-intention-of-buying-shoes me went to try on a pair and like it immediately.

For those who know me and who 'observe' me well, coz most of the time I wear skirt or dress, and hardly wear pants or formal wear, therefore most of my footwear are heels. And also because usually when I wear shoes with heels, my toes and the back of my feet will hurt coz of the shoes. However as I tried on the brand A shoes with heels today, the leather was very comfortable and I just feel like buying them.

As there will be private sales tomorrow, there will be 10% + 10% off for members, and since another colleague of mine is a member, we have reserved our shoes todae and will be going back to collect and pay tomorrow.

Although I've told myself not to spend anymore this mth as I have already spent a lot over the last wkend, but I just can't resist the temptation. Moreover, the pair of shoes I'm getting is something different from those I already have at home.

And somemore, tomorrow is pay day!!!!!

And what's $40 compare to $1.3k?? wahahaha.. :x

No comments: