Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Temptation

Is sumthing I can't resist.

We were supposed to be saving $ and eat at the foodcourt. But when we were on our way to the foodcourt, Lubby saw Kenny Rogers and made some comments. I told him no we must save $ and should go to the foodcourt. But as we were on the 2nd storey, I can't resist the temptation of the chicken, corn, muffin etc and decided that we should go eat Kenny Rogers. So instead of $5 which we can just spent on foodcourt food each pax, we spent 5 times of that on each pax at Kenny Rogers.

After dinner, was walking ard while waiting for Lubby to come back from toilet, this Ang Mo approached me and said that he wanted to show me sumthing amazing. And then he buffer my nail and tada~ my nail is shiny~~ The buffer is supposed to help to make my nails stronger and healthier too. then he apply some oil thing which is supposed to kill some dead skins and den hand lotion. All the ingredients are from the dead sea and the buffer can be changed free of charge in 2 years. He also showed me other products of his shop.

However I did not want to get that set for the nails coz it was expensive to me. Though it can last me for 2 years. But the Ang Mo was very gd in persuading and doing sales and so he gave me offer and discounts over and over again. Finally reaching to an amt which I was comfortable with (which was half of the original price!) He was really persistant and it was hard for me to say no. And that is the reason why I always ignore roadshows coz I know I might be too paiseh to reject any offer. But the price for this is acceptable and I tot I can give it a try and hopefully my nails will be healthy and shiny and pretty. Searched online and realised the 2nd hand set sold online is even more expensive than the price I got it at. So I'm pretty pleased with it. :)

No comments: