Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It’s hard to have colleagues cum friends…

And I’m happy that I have!

Before I started working, I always hear people telling me that职场如战场, colleagues will try to kill one another and it’s very tough and rare to have colleagues who are your friends too.

Well, I dunno how u guys are going to define the word friend and whether some of my colleagues do regard me as a friend. But well I’m happy and lucky to have colleagues cum friends in my company. I guess u all should know who u are. :P

When I’m happy, they are there to share the joy with me.

When I’m down, they are there to console me.

When I’m angry, they are there to 为我打抱不平.

We work together. We play together. We eat together. We travel together.

And I enjoy their company.

Thank you for making my working life more colourful and cheerful.

----------------

Went to have a buffet dinner at Swissotel Merchant Court last night with some of my colleagues cum friends. The last time I went was like a few years back and all I can remember abt the place is durian paste!!!

And of coz, I had that for dessert yst despite my already super full stomach. However, I do not find the durian paste tat yummy alr. The other time I ate a few bowls of tat and I only had ¾ bowl last night. Felt that the paste was too watery and not much durian taste. Was it because that I was expecting more since the memory I had is very nice durian paste. Or was it because I had the durian puff from Goodwood Park Hotel the day b4 and Goodwood Park Hotel durian puff is the best!! Every mouth u eat, u can taste the meat of durian. It’s 真才实料and nv 偷工减料. It’s super!!!

Anyway the food there is alrite, but I guess we, or at least some of us, puts the company we have prior to the food we are eating. It was a happy and fun dinner.

Maybe we should have more of such gathering? Not necessarily buffet dinner everytime, but it could be just some dinner at some place? It’s a good networking and bonding session! (oh my, why am I like treating our gathering like an event and meeting the objectives of ABC?)

No comments: