Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 07, 2009

$400 Saturday

Went to cut my hair this morning. Did treatment as well as highlighting too. My hair stylist said that the in colour for this year is red and blue. And thus my hair is highlighted red!! My hair doesn't look that red in the photos, it looks redder when under the sun!
Went shopping in the evening. Saw this bag at Isetan and it was on sales! As we have already seen this design some time back and like it alot, and since it is on offer now, I bought a sling bag of this cute design. Cute!!!
Use UOB lady's card to purchase any female apparel and enjoy 20% off! And thus, I bought this 3/4 from Adidas. Very nice material and nice colour right! Can wear it as casual wear, and also for my Vietnam trip when I go trekking!!!
As I do not have any decent foodwear for trekking, (my sportshoes get wet when it rains. And if I step into the mud, my socks will be soaked in mud too.) and world of sports is having 10% off, mem additional 15% off (lubby is mem), I bought my 1st ever trekking shoes.

All in all, after spending $120 on 3 dresses yesterday, I spent abt $400 today! Lucky got bonus, if not... well I dun think i will be spending so much at one go if there is no bonus anyway.

No comments: