Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

-_-''

I need someone to take away all my cash and my credit cards and atm card...

I said I can't shop anymore coz I've spent so much for the past wks...

And I really bought a lot of new clothes, bags etc...

Yet, I spent another $47+ on an adidas polo tee today.

It's really nice, and I really like it a lot I must say.

And since the UOB lady's card promotion is still on, til this Sunday, I got my top with 20% off...

It has been a long time since I spent so much money over such a short period of time...

Is there sumthing wrong with me???

Am I under so much stress that I need retail therapy???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can help u keep ure cash, credit cards and atm cards.
u can pass to me on monday :)

fm kind and helpful colleague