Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Should I…

1. Go to Saloon A which I have been to, layer and highlight my hair. Reason I choose Saloon A is coz the hairstylist’s cutting skill is quite good and hair can maintain for quite long time. But will my hair become curly, frizzy and messy after the hair cut as my rebonding was done half a year ago alr. But maybe if is really too messy I will go Saloon B for rebonding as Saloon A rebonding is expensive!

2. Go to Saloon B and cut my hair short, above shoulder. Do rebonding as well. But will tat hurt my hair coz I just rebounded half a year ago. And I have not been to Saloon B, it will be a saloon where frens have tried and feel dat rebonding is gd and cheap.

I need advise~

4 comments:

eternal-east said...

go JB
u pay half only.

Cut + rebond + treatment = RM$200++

小秀秀 said...

i can do the same thing below $100 in singapore ar.. just dat i dunno to cut til wat length

eternal-east said...

Maybe I got it wrong.
its been quite some months since I went there with friends.
The gals were having a hell of a time with the package.
coloring included.

Anonymous said...

if ur hair is naturally wavy kind den u shd rebond n cut short tgt.. save money n trouble.. i always do tt last time.. wont spoil one..