Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First person

Who is the first person u think of and wanna share your thoughts with when u are feeling happy?

Who is the first person u think of and wanna complain to when u are feeling angry?

Who is the first person u think of and wanna get sayang from when u are feeling down?

Who is the first person u think of and wanna ask for suggestions when u need some opinions?

When was it that Lubby has become the first person I wanna share my joy with?

When was it that Lubby has become the first person I wanna complain my unhappiness to?

When was it that Lubby has become the first person I wanna be with and be in his arm while I cry my heart out?

When was it that Lubby has become the first person I wanna ask for opinions when I need to buy something, go somewhere and do something?

^_^



It has become so natural that whenever I need to make some decision, let it be what I should do when I go to certain places, or if I should buy A or B, or I should or should not get this certain thing, I will want to consult Lubby.

Maybe it’s coz that Lubby is so knowledgeable in almost everything. Or at least I know that he will try to help me get an answer even if he doesn’t know.

And this has me end up being more and more dependant on him.

I know it’s not very gd to be too dependant on someone. Coz that will make me become more and more useless.

But yet this is making me feel secure coz I know I always have someone to turn to whenever I met a problem, need a listening ear or need advises.

No comments: