Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Staring

It’s natural for guys to look at girls and it’s natural for girls to look at guys.

But why must some guys just STARE at some gers?

Why must some guys look at gers from head to toes and back to head?

It’s super uncomfortable.

I experience this once in a while. Esp if I’m wearing short skirt, or low cut dress, or simply just clothes with less cloth.

Some guys or man will look at you from head to toes, and then from toes back to head. And if I’m wearing a short skirt, they will look at my legs. If I’m wearing a low cut dress or top, they will look at you know where. And tat makes me super uncomfortable.

Sometimes I will walk away.

Sometimes I will use my bag to cover.

Sometimes I will pretend I nv see.

And what reaction I have will depends on what type of guy he is. Is he an uncle? Is he a yandao? :x

But well I still will try to protect myself from being ‘stare at’ too much. Haha. But I wun wear long sleeve and dress myself up like a mummy just becoz of these guys though.. :P

No comments: