Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 01, 2009

New place, New People

After resting and nuaing for almost a mth, it's time to start work again.

This time round, it's a new place, with a new job scope, with new people tat I will have to work with.

Frankly speaking, I'm quite worried.

I'm worried of everything to do with the new job. Whether it is the new job scope, or the new environement, the new policies, the new rules (seen or unseen) and the new people, etc.

There will be a half day induction programme in the morning tml. I really hope tat thru the induction prog, I will be able to noe more people fr the new place, so tat I wun feel so left out and lonely and worried.

I hope tat the half day induction will at least bring me closer to my new colleagues and there will be nice colleagues who will actually ask me go lunch with them. I still rem my first day in my previous workplace. I met my boss, spoke to him till lunch time and then he told me tat he needed to haf lunch with his fren (who is another boss of another dept) and left me all alone. My team mate or who-so-ever all ignored me and I was all alone on my first day of lunch.

If this happens tml, I dunno wat to do because my new workplace is up on a 'mountain' and I really dunno where to go for lunch. *Cross fingers*

I'm also worried abt my new job scope. It's sumthing which I have not done before, and I have no idea what I will need to learn.

I'm also nervous abt the new environment. Every workplace or dept will sure haf its own seen, unseen, spoken and unspoken policies and rules. I just hope that I can get used to them quickly.

Though this is not my first job, but yet this is the first time I'm changing a job. Let's hope everything will be ok. :)

No comments: