Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 09, 2009

I LOVE Children

That's my conclusion after my visit to centres today.

Was at a centre with my colleague for investigation purpose. We had to tok to the children in a room.

And the kids are just sooooo cute! They love to tok and tok and tok... and they are so excited to express themselves~! And they are such a happy bunch tat they always luff and smile after they talked abt sumthing.

Then after chatting with them for a while, one of the little ger suddenly sat on my lap. haha~ she is so cute.. she didn't ask me or wat but just sat on my lap.

Well of coz I didnt reject her and just continued to carry her lo.. :)

Then she went off to wash her hands and another ger came over and sat on my lap!

When the first girl came back she asked her fren to go off but her fren refused to. And so the first girl went to play with my bag. She carried my bag and said tat her bag is almost the same kind and even wanted to open my bag! haha.

Then we haf to bid gdbye and when we went downstairs to the 1st storey, the 2nd girl asked me to hold her hand and walked down the stairs.

I'm so happy and touched with all these little actions that the girls did.

They are just sooooo cute and sweet la!

Although I may not be able to face and play with the children everyday, but I'm happy that my job invovles children and I am able to talk to them, visit them and see them once in a while! :) Contented already~

No comments: