Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Proposal

Just like how it was like in the movie The Proposal, the gf proposed to the bf!

Months back when Lubby told me abt the Tissot watch he likes, I had this plan already.

Who says that ONLY guy can propose to ger? I wan us to be a special couple, I wan to be a special gf and I wan him to be a special bf.

If a guy can propose to his gf, y cant a ger propose to her bf?

So I went ard asking ppl where to get Tissot watch at a cheaper price. Seems like no1 really haf any definite answer. I went ard asking few shops on the price and even when I was in China, I went to check out all the outlets too!

However, the watch my lubby likes is not tat common. Many outlet does not carry that model and thus I was still trying to find until last Sunday.

I was at TM and checked and found the watch at a very resonable price. And without hesitating much, I bought it.

But I was really worried that my lubby will noe because I kept asking him abt the watch, the model, the price etc coz I was really worried tat I might get the wrong model! And the watch is not tat cheap!!!

My initial plan is to wait for him to propose to me, then I will propose to him with the watch. But after I bought the watch, I couldn't wait to pass it to him since he likes the watch so much! And thus I decided to bring forward my plan and propose to him before he does so.

Sun night I started to do a powerpt slide of all our photos and a poem written by myself. And then plan when and where to show him the powerpt and propose.

And as I can't wait to give him the watch, I gotta find a date tat is near and meaningful. And since todae is thanks giving day, I would use the poem to thank him for everything he has done for me and propose to him.

After dinner at Ikea, I started to feel very nervous. I felt like I'm going for some interview or exam. And then as he gotta go home to collect sumthing he bought online, I had no choice but asked if he could go up my hse to chk my computer coz sumthing is not right. And he asked wat is wrong with the comp. And I said I dunno how to describe I gotta show him. He then said, sumthing is fishy! And then I was so worried and 'scolded' him which made him more sure tat sumthing is realy fishy.

When we reached home, I gave excuse that I need to change and I took a long time coz I gotta open the powerpt slide, get ready the watch and etc.

And the moment he click on the screen and the powerpt slides started, both of us couldn't stop crying. haha.

And then when the powerpt slide showed 'will you marry me' I took out the watch and put in frt of him.

And of coz he said yes. hehe.

I'm happy that he is surprised and touched and happy because I wan him to be pampered just like how he pamper me. No1 should be deprieved from tat! And as long as I can, I will gif him surprises and pamper him and of coz shower him with all my love and care.

I Love You My dear.

Hope that todae will be one of the best and most memorable moment of your life! :)

Pls click here for pictures!

2 comments:

Lubby said...

Thanks dear for everything. Really very happy and touched. Today is really one of the best days of my life. hugz love you!

Ming Fung said...

It's a long entry but with a great content. I feel pretty happy for both as I read. Ha...ha...ha...恭喜. This space belongs to both and I will not write too much.