Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 06, 2009

Infection

That's the current situation of my wound.

I didnt know those were pus.. because I hardly cut myself or injuired myself and see pus or infection.

I tot the itchiness is the healing of wound.

How come take one course of antibiotic and apply the anti-bacterial cream liao still can get infection?

U ask me I ask who.

How come normal ppl get a normal deep cut and den without applying any cream or take any med, the wound can still heal faster than me?

Because urs is just a cut.. mine is a surgery!

IF you all can ask so much, why didn't u all help me in the first place? Why tat when I show u all my wound, you all didn't say anything abt it TILL the nurse said it was infection just now?

So the wound got infected because I did the surgery on the 1st appt with the doc? When everyone else also just went for first appt, doc explained the situation and did it straight away? So wat if I didn't do it on the first appt? I go home wait 3 days and den go back to doc and say ok I will do it? Will that help?

Or perhaps it was my fault tat the doc was not free on Fri which was a BETTER date for surgery as on tong sheng. And thus did it on Thursday.

I'm already so worried abt the infection and being the 5% who get scars from this, and yet u all just ask me this and ask me tat, say me this and say me tat... I dun need all these! I need some words of encouragement and consolation...

No comments: