Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 29, 2009

26th Birthday

Celebrated my 26th birthday with my dearest today.

Went to Punggol to chk out our future hse site.. nuthing is done still!!! haiz.. y take so long sia! Took some photos before go for lunch at Jalan Kayu Jerry's BBQ and Grill. The food is sooo yummy~ :)

And then lubby drove to Mt Faber and gave me a surprise mini bday cake! It's Cinnamoroll one!! Tat time we walked past polar and we saw and so he got it for me for a mini celebration. :) really love the cake so much! so cute!!!

Then we proceed to Vivo for movie, Twlight -- New Moon. It's our first time watching a movie at the Gold Class. NICE!!!! We went in early and ordered some drinks, sat down and chatted and slacked before going into the theater. The sofa in the theater is soooooooooo comfy!!! U can adjust the back of the sofa etc and even has a blanket! My favourite~ hehe.. And the show is nice coz i really like the story anyway.. looking forward to part 3 and 4~ shall read the story books first.. hehe

AFter the movie we walked ard before heading to our dinner place at Mt Emily, Hang Out. HEard so much abt Wild Rocket and so lubby decided to bring me there to try their food. Their menu changes frequently and thus what someone tried some mths back might not be available now. Anyway the food is not bad.. the embience is nice.. And we love the strawberry cheesecake.. super super yummy! The cheese is very thick, and it blends very well with the sour strawberry and the icecream, together with the biscuit!

As it was still quite early, we went to ECP for a walk. Blow Blow wind.. hehe..

I had a very very happy 26th birthday. Thanks Lubby for the camera and the bling bling and the cake and everything u planned! I enjoyed myself to the maximum and this is my happiest birthday!!!

Photos
here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday..

I know this is really belated, I was in japan tt day, but that doesn't give me any reason to forget it laa..
apologies apologies!!

But seeing that you are so blissful right now, I'm sure you are not any less joyful without my blessing right =)

Congratulations..really happy to see that things are going wonderfully well in your life.

bx

小秀秀 said...

hi bx!

yes i saw ur photos on jap! nice!!!

Thanks!! :)