Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Can't Stop Smiling

After work, lubby came to fetch me from office and den came home to pick my parents and proceed to the airport coz my grandpa came sg today.

Lubby and I had popeye for dinner as he has been wanting to try and didn't get a chance to do so. And as usual, he ordered SOOOOO MUCHHHHH food tat we couldn't finish. Well, decided that next time I would be the one ordering to avoid wastage of food!

After dinner went to the toilet to wash my hands. When I came out from the toilet, a man with a little girl approached me. 'Excuse me miss, can you pls help to bring my daughter to the toilet?' I was quite shocked and didn't respond in time. He then continued to say 'Coz she is a ger so I cant bring her in.' (And then I remembered how my dad brought me to the GENTS when I was a little ger and urinated at the urinal.. omg...) And so I said ok no prob. Then he told his daughter that this jie jie will bring her into the toilet and he will wait outside for her. And then she whispered sumthing to him and he told me 'can u pls pass her some tissue paper after she has finished?' I was like oh no prob! And then we went in and she was holding her soft toy! So I asked the man, 'er... do u wanna hold her toy first?' hahaha.. I worry that her toy will drop into the toilet bowl la!

And then I brought her in. Wanted to hold her hands but she was so shy tat she refused to let me hold. Throughout the walk to the toilet, her body was super straight and she didnt talk, didnt look at me. And when we were in the cubicle, she stood there and looked at the toilet bowl while I locked the door. haha. Then I helped her to clean the seat. She was just a 2+ or 3 year old small ger and I was worried that she cant 'climb' onto the seat.. but she did it so ok la.. haha..

Then brought her to wash her hands.. wah heng she very light.. I still rem how heavy Ryan was when I carried him to wash his hands.. I was like Ryan are u done... and trying to tahan.. haha..

And then there we went out of the toilet, she was still walking or rather marching.. haha.. and the moment she saw her daddy out there, she hopped over! OMG she is sooooooo cute!!! Her daddy asked her if she thank me but she kept quiet.. so I told him is ok no problem. She is so shy~ but SOOOOOOOOO cute la~!!

And I keep thinking of her...though is just a very simple act, but I felt happy being able to help tat daddy and tat ger ger. And I wished that I have a daughter NOW!!! For the dunno how many times in this wk! :P

1 comment:

agnes said...

then your daugher will be known as xiao-xiaoxiuxiu? =D

i away on holiday next week so can't join u for breakfast!