Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 30, 2009

Blue Blue Monster

Woke up this morning and washed up my wound. And realised that there was a hole at one end of the stitch.. the hole is not v deep, just a shallow one.. but it makes me worry.. did the stitch break causing the hole?

Called up the clinic and the nurse asked me to go down and let doc check again since it's very hard to conclude anything on the line.
Went down in the afternoon and apparently the stitch broke and the wound opened up! OMG! I was like huh! wat happen? wat did I do? Nurse said that because it's near to the mouth and thus movements might pull the stitch and broke it.

Doc said that we could jsut leave it like tat, but then, better stitch again la.

OMG.. I had to go thru the pain of the injection again!

First the doc pulled out the stitch from my wound JUST LIKE TAT. I felt as if my skin is coming out!

Then he told me tat yst he wanted to stitch the blue stitch for me which is stronger than the dissolvable one he used but coz they felt that the surgery was beautifully done and thus didn't do so. However it seems like my wound is not coorperative enough ba.. haha. Anyway he started by injecting again and again my tear rolled down automatically though I've tried very hard to control. It seemed like the pain is so sharp tat I can't seem to be able to do anything. And funny enuff, only my right eye dropped a tear! then comes the stitching part.. think the med have yet to take effect and thus I could feel a bit pain during the stitch.. and tada, I have a blue stitch on my wound now!

When it was done, the doc left before they took away the thing tat put on my eyes and I didnt get to say thank you to him AGAIN! But heng ar! He came back to get sumthing and I quickly said thank you doctor before he left again. And his reply was 'welcome! Thank you for coming!'haha

I've been trying super hard not to talk too much and not to luff.. but knowing tat I'm not supposed to luff, sumhow I just wanna luff more at even very stupid and lame things. Luffing at myself for not being able to do things tat are jsut so simple, like sucking fr a straw! But I could feel a bit pain when I luff or talk too fast and thus I have to control control!!!
And thank you my lubby for getting me birdnest and he heard that it was gd for skin! :)

No comments: