Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 02, 2009

First Day At The New Workplace

Had the very long journey there and then had induction in the morning.

Afternoon got to my dept and settled some IT and admin stuff.

Got to noe my colleagues but I cant rem their names liao.. haha... too many la~

My dept is full of young ladies.. with onli 5 men...

And just gotta noe that they just re-org and thus my dept is so called 'new'.. how come I always go to new dept/team? When I joined my previous company, my team was also new~! haha~

Anyway my colleagues seem to be quite frenly and fun... but then I have yet to interact with them.. summore my work station is so far away from theirs (coz their side no space liao...)

Tml will be following my colleague to one of the child care centre to see see look look~ :)

I still drag the travelling journey.. 1.5 hr to there... 1.5 hr back home.. by the time I reached home is already 8pm, bathed and had dinner 9pm, washed dishes and did some of my packing and washed up, 10pm... no life... how to exercise when I haf to wake up at 6am every morning and reached home only at 8pm? :(

Anyway I really hope that I will like this job and so that will be the motivation for me to travel so far~ (though I wished that I can stay at lubby place coz got direct bus!!! And he can even send me to work everyday! so near his hse!!! but my parents will kill me....haha)

No comments: