Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 07, 2009

No Infection?

Tat is wat the other clinic told me today.

Went to the associate clinic for chking of wound as my doc is out of town. The doc looked at my wound and said it looks ok dun worry. And he said tat we will need to take out the stitch and see how after dat.

So went to take out the stitch and the nurse said tat it is ok dun look like infection. The yellowish thing are just the accumulated cream tat I keep applying layer after layer, not allowing it to have time to dry. And they dun see the need to take antibiotic. They even asked me to wash my wound with soap and water. They said that if there is infection, the lip will be swollen. And the redness on my wound area should disappear after 1-2 days. The doc take a look at my wound after washing and said it is ok and looks fine.

The two clinics said different things. Well of coz I will prefer to trust my own clinic but as it is the nurses who chked my wound, I have some doubt too la... But it seems like they take photo of my wound and send it to my doc who is overseas.

So is there infection or is there not? Yellowish thingy there is pus or accumulated cream?

Well to play safe, I just continue to take my antibiotic.

And I was looking at my wound and realised that under the yellowish thingy are gaps and holes. But the associate clinic told me tat there seems to be no holes...

OMG I NEED MY DOC! But he will onli be back on Thursday!!!! :( Even if I have any problem and approched my clinic now, only the nurses can take a look... and if they ask me go to the associate doc, he will say no prob and it is healing.

I really really hope it is no prob and just healing..

OMG.. I'm damn worried again...

No comments: