Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Key Word To Happy

For the past few days, I have been quite a happy girl. Because of the things or food tat evolves ard me. Last wkend had very good meals from Ivins, ding tai fung and not forgetting the very very nice chocolate cake from Lana~

And then, thursday night went to Jack's place. And tat now Lubby's parents are JP members, I can forsee tat we will frequent that place even more often! :) The dessert was YUMMY!!! I had the tropical mango tart.. I love the crust of the tart, not too buttery and not too soft... just nice! and it is not very sweet, and goes very well with the mango.. drool!!!
Lubby had a marble cheese cake in a chocolate cup.. the marble cheese cake was very rich and nice! And it is so cute with the chocolate cup but we didnt finish the cup coz it will be too heaty to haf all in our tummy~
And of coz this evening's nasi padang from Rendezvous Restaurant. I like their fish.. not fishy, not dry and when u eat with the chilli... it's just nice! and their chendol.. the coconut is... nice! it taste like the coconut sweet tat my grandma loves to eat~ haha.

Was at Bishan J8 while waiting for lubby. Shopped ard and saw this super pretty shop. Mini Princess! OMG! The first time I found this shop was at Changi Airport and I fell in love with the shop immediately. Todae I went in and see see look look, omg I felt like buying EVERYTHING! It's soooooooooo pretty and sweet! The shop is pink in colour. They haf many differnt types of things, from pong pong skirt to stationery to hair accessories to decorations etc. How I wish I have a daughter right now so tat I can doll her up! And I wouldn't mind working there, even if Im just a salesger.. coz I will be super happy everyday in tat sweet pink shop! Anyway I got myself a small pencil case so tat I can carry it out when I do visiting to centres! :)
Just all these small little things are enuff to make me happy for one whole day! Even now when I think of mini princess, I will smile! :P

No comments: