Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Training for my legs

I'm still trying to get used to the journey to office and back home everyday.

Well, it's not as bad as I thought. Maybe I'm starting to get used to it already.

Basically, in the morning, the frequency of MRT seems to be quite fast and thus I'm able to reach Novena station fast! And then when I walk to the bus stop, I usually do not haf to wait too long for the bus to arrive. (let's hope it will stay this way!)

And I can reach office in 1 hr's time!

Similarly, during knock off time, the frequency of bus and MRT are fast and thus I can reach home fast too.

But one thing I still trying to tahan is tat usually I do not haf a chance to sit down... And tat makes my legs tired esp when I'm wearing heels!!!!

Just like now, my tighs are aching!!!!

1 comment:

李老师 said...

hm... maybe u can leave yr heels under yr table and wear flats to and fro? :)