Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dinner @ Mad Jack

Lubby finished his 2nd paper at 6pm todae and came to pick me from work. However, I stayed back because we had to do a chit chat session with an operator and she could onli make it after work. Finished the session at 745 and lubby waited for an hr! So sorry my dear.. thanks for waiting! :)

Went to Simpang Bedok Mad Jack for dinner. I ordered chicken leg.. and it's yummy... The sauce is nice with the carrot and onion, sweet and salty. But I still like Ikea's chicken leg more.. hehe..
Lubby had his burger which is 'tallest burger in town' or sumthing like tat. It is as tall as a can of coke! He couldnt bite it just like tat and had to eat it layer by layer.. haha.
After which we went to shop n save and bought some snacks. And then I saw the Magnum mini! And without even checking the price I just grabbed it. It is quite ex sia! 6 minis for $9.90!!! But nvm happy can liao.. shall slowly enjoy after dinner tml~ :P

No comments: