Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Bday Present

Hehe, I received my 2nd bday present of the year~

First bday present is my omnia II from lubby.

Second bday present is a bag from Lubby's parents. His mum got the bag for herself and felt that it is nice and thus got one for me as my bday is coming. :)

It will be ideal to be used as a lunch bag. BUT apparently I do not need any lunch bag as we can only go da bao from the canteen and eat as we only haf 1 hr lunch time and it is not enuff to get down the mountain and go sumwhere else to eat.

But I can still use it when I do not need to bring too many things. :)

Hm... what else do I want for my bday?

1. Leather wallet
2. Watch (formal wear... those with metal strap)
3. Bling Bling earring.. (Real bling bling!!!!)
4. Black handbag tat is not too big and not too small.. I do not haf a black one!
5. $$$$$ coz im saving hard now...

Tat's all I can think of at this moment though..

No comments: