Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Contented Sunday

In the morning, painted my finger nails with gold base and gold glitter at the tip. :) Pretty~ Bling bling! Not bad right? I think I can do quite a gd job, so dun need to go manicure~ :P

Went to Tampines to collect my reserved book from the library -- The Time Traveller's Wife. A book which I have reserved for so long ago! And I didn't haf the time or chance to collect it til todae. Then went shopping at Tampines. Bought two dresses from one of my fav shop at CS, Mila. Fell in love with the blue dress the moment I saw it. It's super cute! Got it since it looks quite nice on me. :) Bought another grey dress as there is 20% discount now for members.
Got myself a piglet water bottle so that I can bring a small bottle of water out for visits. At first couldn't find any piglet one, but lots of pooh ones. Then I went off to find at other shops and before going off I somehow due to no reasons decided to go back to look at the bottles again and ta da! I found my piglet!!!

My aunt just went to Switzerland (oman.. I wanna go too!) for work purpose and bought back 3 bars of chocolate. One bar is super long... and she bought more for us because I love chocolate! wahahhaa.. anyway opened a small bar and OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD~ It's heavenly! I felt as if I flew into the sky right after I ate the chocolate! Yum~~~~

No comments: