Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 03, 2009

We Want It Our Way

It's our marriage, our wedding.

Once a lifetime.

And we want it our way.

I do not wan to regret years down the road.

I wan to haf a wedding according to how we, the couple, want it to be.

From wedding preparation, to pre-wedding photo taking, to solemisation, to reception, to honeymoon.

The chinese customary, well since we are the newer generation, we can leave it to you. But other than tat, we jsut hope to haf a wedding of OUR OWN and not anyone else.

I wan to haf a happy and blissful wedding.

In our preferred way.

3 comments:

agnes said...

是,开心幸福很重要!创造属于两个人的甜蜜永恒回忆。

Richard said...

Yes, you are getting married to him, it really right to 'Have it YOUR WAY' .... oh wait a minute... If others agree with you that it is YOUR WEDDING, YOUR PHOTO TAKING, YOUR SOLEMNISATION, YOUR RECEPTION, that its fully yourown event... perhaps they can dont attend any of these??
Then you will really end up having a wedding of your own.
So.. no, its not like that.
A wedding ceremony is an occasion where you have the blessing from the people around you, especially the close and loved ones. Without them, it is called a marriage, a wedding, is for all to share. Sorry for this bucket of cold water. Hope you do see my point.

Lubby said...

If you are forced to have your wedding done in ways which you do not want. Would you be happy about it? It is your once in a life time event for many. I would want it to be done in a way both my fiancee and myself wants it. If you can accept yr biggest day to be done in a way you disapprove. I am sorry i do not have your thinking. To me, i would want my love ones to accept our decisions and give us their blessings because this is our biggest day. I am not a puppet neither is my fiancee. I can argue your point all day but i wont want to waste my time.