Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Vietnam Trip

Been wanting to go to Vietnam since last year. Heard that it's quite a nice place and decided I should go there soon. Moreover, it's not very expensive to go there for a holiday too.

Wanted to confirm the trip last year when there was a promotion during the end of 2008. However, I couldn't find friends who wanted to go too. And thus, I could only forgo the idea.

This year, I found someone, YT, who wants to go to Vietnam too. And since Tiger is having 50% promotion now, we thought we should just book the tickets.

We were choosing between HCM and Hanoi. Heard from friends who went there before that HCM is more of city life, or rather the 20 years ago Singapore. Hanoi, on the other hand, is more of a different life. The weather there is also cooler. Moreover, famous places like Ha Long Bay is also at the North of Vietnam. And thus, we decided on Hanoi.

Booked the tickets to travel there in mid April.

And I'm excited for my 1st trip in 2009!

No comments: