Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Restructuring

There is restructure for my current team.

My Senior Manager who has just been with us for a year will be joining another team. Just as he is closer to our team, just as he is more into our work scope, he got to leave. But well, he will still be ard in the office. But I will miss walking past his work station and looking at his daughter's photos. His new work station will be at one corner of the office which I don't think I will walk past that often.

There will be 4 more new members to my team. Have not worked with them b4 and hope that we can be united and work well together. As our workload will be increasing, we really need to work together and help each other in every area.

Let's hope that this change will be a start of a better year for all of us.

No comments: