Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Forest

After paying for the badminton court, I was waiting for the traffic light at the main road towards my office building, a lady on a bicycle stopped next to me and asked, 'Where is the UOB bank?'

As she asked the question she raised her arm to point in front, and something distracted me.

There is a forest on her armpit!!!

Sorry to be rude, but it's really a forest!

I was so shocked and so distracted by the scenery I saw that I almost forgot to answer her question.

I have seen ladies/aunties with bushes, or grass, but I have never seen a forest before. Hello, if you are going to wear sleeveless top, I think you should have the knowledge that you HAVE to shave first! Shaver is not that expensive right...

Yes, guys can have forest and wear sleeveless. But ladies, blame it on the society norms or blame it on whatever reasons you can think of, we STILL have to not let any grass or trees being exposed to the public!!!

If you are too lazy to shave, if you do not want to shave, if you like to have forest or bushes or grass, pls pls pls, pls keep them to yourself and do not show it to the public pls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny that i feel i must comment! haha =)

小秀秀 said...

haha.. so long nv see u comment leh.. must comment more.. btw i realised u like nv update ur blog liao leh...

Anonymous said...

ya i update my facebook status more.. haha~ =)