Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 days MC

Terrible.

It's the longest MC I've ever taken.

It's the most torturing period I have ever had.
Tue early morning at abt 5+am I felt my body is very hot. Woke up to take my temp, 38.1. Went back to slp and visited the doc at 8+am.

Doc said it is viral infection. Went home ate breakfast, took med and slp. Lunch time woke up eat a little and then encountered some breathing difficulty. Went back to slp again. Same for dinner and night time. Just slp the whole day in bed.

Wed morning fever was not as high, body still aching, thus took one more day mc to stay at home. Heng I took mc, or else I would have literally died outside. Started to feel headache, not being able to breathe. Then started to have gastric, vomitted. Went to see the doc again at 6pm. Doc prescribed some other med for me to take to stop my vomitting as well as gastric.

Condition didn't improve. Can't take any food or even water. Took the med, went to slp with the feeling of puking anytime. After 1+ hr, I vomitted my med out, as well as some sour juice.

Went back to slp. Lub Lub came to visit me at 8+pm. I'm just like a dead fish lying on my bed. I was as pale as a piece of white paper. Tried to eat some porridge so that I can take med. But immediately after I ate a few small mouth of porridge, I ran to the toilet and yah I puked again.

Mum and Lub Lub brought me down to the doc again. Got a jab and back home to slp.
This morning, I'm feeling much better. Other than the headache and bloated feeling, I do not have any vomitting feeling le. I started to feel more hungry and wanted to eat food. Can drink water already. Can talk already. Can use computer already.

It's just the starting of 2009 and I'm already like this. So terrible. Hope my 2009 will be a healthy one. Will go back to my healthy lifestyle. Been eating too oily and unhealthy food recently. Got to stop all these rubbish...
Honey made by mum. only drank like a few mouth. Haw flicks fr lub lub.

injection. pain pain!

the messy bed I've been slping in for the 3 days.

everytime when I'm sick, I'll eat this with porridge. Yum yum.

6 comments:

fiefie said...

aiyoh!! must take care leh.. *hugs*

李老师 said...

get well soon!!

Anonymous said...

take care!

SH said...

take care lots!

Anonymous said...

oops. forgot type name, shihui here.

eternal-east said...

get well soon!