Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging from Hotel

Being the liaison officer for the overseas performing grp, I haf to stay with them in the hotel, bring them ard singaopore, to HQ for rehearsal, for Chingay Day itself etc.

TIRED.

That's the word.

But I must say most of the ppl in the grp are nice ppl. But those impt persons are not as nice unfortunately. But we just try our best to help in whichever way we can.

It's only the 2nd day.

Tml and Sat will be the performance days. Sun will be one day tour for them and then home sweet home.

I'm missing my bed already. Esp with the fact that I din get to slp well last night. Keep waking up and all tat... din really slp actually..

I miss my room, I miss my toilet, I miss my bed, I miss my squee squee, I miss my home.

I miss my lub lub too.

It's going to be a few more days without seeing him. I'm sorry lub lub.

I can't wait for this
whole thing to end. SOON!!!

3 comments:

CaroLIne said...

its actually a very fun experience leh! esp when u walk with them during the parade...
last yr the 印度表演者 were so hyper during the preview, we had to ebrake them fr crashing n over riding our Msian group. Then by the actual day, they were drained...

fiefie said...

heh.. jiayou!!

i only have the experience of bringing visitors all around Singapore, and going to all the touristy places with them... but that alone is tiring enough on top of my teaching/admin duties.

try to have fun! *hugs*

小秀秀 said...

the ppl are nice la.. but is the impt ppl, the head who is making the things difficult for us. last min change this and dat. last min wan this and tat. other than tat, im having fun actually...