Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chingay 2nd Day

Yst perf was great!!

And I must say, my grp perf is one of the best among the overseas contingents!

They are featured in today's Eng paper and their photo was beautiful!!

They were doing good and do not have any major problems or complaints by the organiser. Happy for them. Proud of them.

And can anyone tell me if ox year is a 栏桃花 year for me? Y am I getting all the spoilt tao hua in these few days suddenly. The ox year has just started and all these are happening!!!

Today the ger I mentioned in yst post was not so scary. She did not call me everytime or hold my hand alr. Thank god!

Just as I feel relieved, I was shocked and scared of another person.

He is a 35 year old married man with 2 kids and he is trying his luck on me? As time goes by, my grp and I are closer and talked and luff more together. But that doesn't mean anything else rite? This guy claimed that me and my other female grp mate are his "gfs" yst just when another guy was dunno saying wat. But we all noe tat is just a joke. And then he has been calling us gf anyway. He is also always teasing us. Then today we brought them to the botanical gardens and they saw some other grp of elderlies dancing there, they joined in and had fun. After tat, this guy asked me to dance with him. So we just danced ard a little. Nothing straight happened until just now.

He called my room and asked if he can have an apple first. So I brought it down to him alone. Then some other grp members saw me and then talked to me, give me their address and show me their photos of theird kids. They are really nice ppl I must say and I will definitely miss them when they leave tml. Then just as 2 guys were giving me their IC photos with their name and address, that guy said "today u look v sexy". I almost fainted on the spot. Then when I passed him the apple, he touched my face. Then while talking, he pinched my face. And suddenly he tell me dat "you noe i wanted to tell u I love u todae?" And I was like what? Then he hugged me and den pinched me etc. After I go back to my room, he called me and say he was surprised to see me dressed in this way (just a tshirt with shorts) and he say "you look hot"! omg! I was like huh? hot? den he told me sumthing abt wat he being knocked out or wat the man is out which I dun really understand anyway.

Now, no matter where I go, I will jsut go with my grp mate. Stick with her and not go anywhere alone! It's kinda scary isnt it. I jsut hope dat he dun come and hug me and kiss me tml when he is leaving.

*cross my fingers*

3 comments:

xiao tou said...

jus be careful wif all these pple. Dont let them take advantage of u hor. Actually he have no right to say those things to u-I call it harassment. tks for the Chingay.

Anonymous said...

hmm, u might have done something let him think the wrong way.

This sentence -> "today u look v sexy" sound like he got x-ray eyes..

李老师 said...

what a pervert. either that or he is too re qing.