Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 8 month anniversary~

Todae is the 2nd day of CNY and it's our 8 mth anni~

NICE! CNY and is 8 mth! Huat ar!!! haha

Anyway we celebrated our 8mth anni in a special way.

After lunch at home, lub lub came to pick me up and 1st we went for a car wash~ coz lub lub's car is just simply dirty... from the rain and dust during the past 2 days.

Then we went to his grandparents' place to bai nian. It's my first time meeting the mama and gong gong. Well, they are nice ppl. Esp gong gong, who is always luffing or smiling, very frenly and cute.

Stayed for some time before proceeding to lub lub's hse. Bai nian to his parents and then watched some tw entertainment show. It's a chi version of Don't Forget Your Lyrics and it's quite nice. Too bad my hse has no SCV. But good in a way too or else I will be glued to the TV everyday. haha.

Then, we came back home as lub lub has yet to bai nian to my parents. Back to my hse is just eat eat eat and eat. All the new year goodies. haha. Then lub lub stayed for dinner too.

After some rest, we went up to my popo's place to bai nian. Stayed for a little while only as it's already quite late and popo still has lots of work to do.

And now lub lub is back at his own place. And he just called me and said that he is going to slp! haha.. yes he is such a pig..

It has been 8 mths and I believe that our r/s has grow stronger and mature along the way. I wish for more to come. :)

lub lub, ai u~ hehe...

No comments: