Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

Chingay day 1

Today is the 1st day of Chingay.

My grp went for a site seeing this morning and came back after lunch. Hope they are getting some rest now and be prepared for tonight's big bang!

I am kinda excited over the parade tonight. Esp after seeing the full dress rehearsal last evening. I must say that my grp is quite good. They are really hardworking. Though they were already doing quite gd, they practised on their dance moves on their own while waiting. I'm really impressed by what they are performing. And I'm sure you guys will be impressed too.

Actually my grp is really nice. They are frenly and fun to be with. Esp after todae's site seeing, I find them more fun. It's only the impt ppl who are trying to mess up the things. But wateva it is, I am happy tat we dun haf to deal with the impt ppl tonight during the parade. We will have fun with the performers for sure.

And my god, I think I have just became a 'target' for one of the grp mem. Well, it's a SHE. Yst she asked for my name while holding onto my hand and touching my hands. Ever since then she keeps calling my name and smiling at me. Alright, maybe she is just being frenly la! But today she held my hand again, this time round, she slipped her fingers in between my fingers, just like how lub lub will hold my hand lor! I was like omg... wat is she doing! Then she touched my face and then thumbs up. My grp mate says that that ger likes me. And when we alight the coach, I saw the ger standing up so I didn't want to go near her and my grp mate saw and asked me to go over and say I'm hers and that ger stared at my grp mate! My grp mate said that she heard that ger mumbled sumthing in their lang and it must be cursing her. Then when my grp mate is near to where the ger is sitting and asked her to go first, she say no. den right after my grp mate walk off, she happily jumped in frt of me and then smile. OMG. I was like er.... and she is onli 18 years old!! My grp mate who is of the same 'origin country' as that ger told me tat for sure she loves me. And tat country is the country with the 2nd highest number of l-e-s and g-a-y-s in the world.

OMG, I'm scared of her. Now I dun really dare to look at her or go near her. I feel bad but I really dun wan to gif her any wrong idea or let her haf any not so nice fantasy!!!!!

2 comments:

Ms 假死 said...

hahah...just wear a ring on ur left 4th finger lor.. :)

陌生人 said...

happy 牛 year!!

for your chingay perform.. 加油,加油,加油!!