Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Such A Small World

Went to view some flats in TPY area with Lubby and his parents in the afternoon. (His family is looking for a flat as the place they are staying at now is rented one.. pls dun be mistaken, it's not me and him who are looking for flats... )

After viewing the 1st unit from blk A, as we walked towards the next blk for next viewing, I met 2 frens from keeptouch. They were going up to the same blk we came out from. So qiao sia. And I was shocked to see them as they stayed in Tamp I think. They too were very shocked to see me there. It has been a few years since we last met.

Then we went to the next location for the next viewing of another unit. And there is another couple who is viewing the same flat too. And the guy look so familiar. Then I realised that he is the guy from SSC who taught us Salsa at one of the lessons, and also the rep from SSC who set up a booth at CARE Fair last Sunday. I tried to make eye contact with him but he seemed to keep siaming from me. Then as we were leaving that unit, he suddenly came over and say hi to me. Haha. Guessed that he must have been trying to recall where he met me b4.

Then we went back to blk A for viewing another unit. And I was telling Lubby that maybe we will see keeptouch frens again as we go up. And when the lift door open, there they were in the lift! haha so funny sia.

Singapore is really a small place huh..

No comments: