Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Diploma

I wanted to persue a diploma under the SPUR (Skills Programme for Upgrading and Resilience).

Early Childhood Care and Education.

I have heard abt this course some time back and was already quite interested. And now with SPUR, we are able to attend the course at a highly subsidised rate.

Went to the website to check and then found out that the course has started in April already. Thus I have missed it! But nvm, I can still check it out at the next opening in Oct.

Then I saw the timing of the classes. Classes are 3 times a wk!!! Tue and Thurs, 6pm - 9pm. Sat 9am - 4pm. Firstly, I knock off at 6pm, and it is at NP which is kinda far, which means I got to leave office like before 5pm. How to sia!!! I can't always take time off also leh... And secondly, Sat is a very big issue. I am getting more bz at work and more events are coming up and most are on wkends. And If I do have events on Sat, how to go class!!!

And also, I know that part time studies with work is very very hectic. I'm worried that I can't cope. Though if I really have interest I should be able to at least look forward to my class.

But with all the timing, how to go for the course with my current job...

No comments: