Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

An Eventful Friday

It was our SA Department teambuilding/outing day in the afternoon. This time, we tried sumthing totally new to all of us. Golf. And is mini golf. Indoor mini golf. Special and interesting indoor mini golf.

We went to Lilliputt at ECP for our teambuilding. I was surprised to see Celest there too!! She is still as cute as ever!!! But it took her some time to warm up today. And hehe I manage to carry her, to play with her etc. Happy!

We formed into teams of 3 to 4 pax and then start our competition. The 3 teams with the lowest score (Each stroke is one point and for golf, main aim is to have the least stroke for the ball to be in the hole) will be the winners of the day.

The place is quite interesting. There are 18 stations, all of which are the attractions in SG. Eg, Airport, Sentosa, Esplande etc. And at every station, there are some animation. Eg when u hit the ball into a destinated place, the MRT there will transport your ball to somewhere else for u to continue proceeding to the destination.

And Celest is so cute!! She loves the moving monkey that appears every now and then behind the bushes at the Zoo station. She will actually imitate the monkey movment and squat down and stand up and squat down and stand up... And everytime she see me she will pat pat me and pull me to find the monkey. So cute!!

We finished our game at 4+ and my team got 3rd!!! haha. Each of us got a free towel from them.

Oh anyway it is Celest's Bday today and I din noe abt it, neither did I know that she would come today. If not I would have gotten her a present. Hehe. Anyway Celest Happy Birthday!!! Had a fun time there, esp with Celest ard. YT commented that I am so motherly and have motherly love when I carried Celest and fed her her drink and tok to her and 'play' with the hammy. haha. Of coz I am motherly, actually since long time ago a lot of ppl told me tat already wor. :P

Lubby came to Tampines to meet me after work. After we had dinner, we went to take a look at Phiten's. I wanted to get the metal titanium necklace as it is supposed to be able to balance your ions in your body and helps blood circulation, and thus preventing shoulder aches and migriane, or at least reducing them. Lubby was kinda doubtful abt some of the things and thus we went to check it out and asked some questions. Looks like is ok to buy but I guess I will wait for Lubby to do some online research abt the technology created by them, which was said to be secret.

Caught the movie Angels and Demons. I must say tat it is good. I enjoyed the movie a lot. Throughout the movie, I was sooooo tensed that Lubby asked me why I breathe so hard! haha. I dunno y also. But I felt as if I was in the movie too. And my heart beat faster during some exciting parts, or actually majority of the movie. I relaxed only after the whole movie finished!! haha. But it's worth the money. Should go watch it too!!!

*PS: If you wanna do community events for the North East District, Eg Rachial Harmony, Arts Festivals, Dragonboat competition, brisk walking etc, and you would like to work in the gov, and you are currently looking for a job, you may wanna consider joining my company. Not my department though, is the projects department which will organise bonding community events for the North East Residents. If you or you know of someone who is interested, or you wish to noe more abt the job scope, you may email me at the email add I provided in my blogger user profile. Tks~~ :)

2 comments:

Peter and Irene said...

Celest enjoyed herself too

小妹 said...

ENjoy enjoy!
How I wish I could join too :o