Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Happy Thursday evening

Lubby came to fetch me after I knock off as he finished his 1st paper in the afternoon. We went to ECP Old Town White Coffee to have our dinner. As Lubby was ticking our orders on the order form, I spotted some drawings at the bottom of the paper. Some kids have actually drawn on the paper. So cute. Anyway lubby had curry chicken rice which is quite yummy but a bit too salty. I had chicken hor fun, my all time fav, but a bit too salty too. We also ordered toast with egg, which taste just like those we made at home. haha. Tried their 丝袜奶茶, well, not my cup of tea.
Anyway we saw their breakfast meals, look nice! And kinda cheap too. Maybe we will go there for breakie one of these days. hehe.

Then we went for a walk at ECP. Went to the bicycle shop at The Playground as I wanted to see if there are any cycling gloves suitable for me. In the end, each of us got ourselves a pair of gloves. Mine is black and white with flowers and butterfly. Quite nice. But the pictures below is not very nice.. shall take another pic next time when I wear.

Then we headed to Mac because I wanna collect my Cinamoroll from Happy Meal. Went to the Tampines Macs and either they do not have cinamorolls or they are still giving the hamburger one which I already got it last wk! So happy that ECP Mac is Mocha with Beverages which I still have yet to collect. Spent some time at Mac as Lubby surfed net and we just nua for a while before heading for a car wash and home sweet home.

1 comment:

Ming Fung said...

I find that the food at the Old Town cafe is pretty expensive. Have not been there for quite awhile. I will eat it if I am at JB. Same food but at half local price.