Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Dinner at Saizeriya

Read abt this Italian restaurant from some blogs. Economic price for not bad food. Decided to give it a try.
The food is quite cheap. Soup is abt $3. We got ourselves minestrone vege soup and seafood chowder. Personally I prefer the seafood chowder. There were a lot of ingredients. Clam, shrimp, carrots etc. Every mouthful u drink, there will be mouthful of ingredients. Lubby had the minestrone vege soup, it wasn't bad la.. but I still prefer my seafood. hehe. We also ordered focaccia to go with the soup. Nice coz bread is my all time fav mah. :P
Maincourse or side dishes are abt $8. Ordered the grilled chilli sausage. I like! The sausages are served with potatoes on a hot plate and the sausage are HOT (both temperature hot and spicy hot) but yet juicy n yummy~ Also ordered a beef pizza. I expected the beef to be like "bak kwa" type, but it is burger steak type. Overall, the pizza is alright. Nothing special special. We also had steak burger and pork served with corn, vege, potato and egg. The portion is not very big but enuff for a normal person. Personally I like the pork, it gives me those BBQ feel. The steak burger is not bad too. I didn't really taste it coz it's Lubby's main dish. And they have this drink set bar where u pay $2.60 for free flow of drink. We should have ordered 1 set as I only drank one cup of ice lemon tea. But then if 2 person order 1 set of free flow of drink, later ppl might think we so cheapskate.
The total bill is abt $40. It's worth it as we ordered quite a lot of dishes.

I feel that it is a good place for gathering for a big group of frens. Coz you can order a lot of diff dishes and share. And most importantly is u can haf free flow of drinks after dinner and need not worry abt finding a cafe instead!

No comments: