Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

My Darling Is So Cute

He hid my anniversary present in his car boot and surprised me at the end of the day.

Yst his paper ended at 3pm. And he told me tat he will study for his 2nd paper first before picking me up at 6pm.

Called him at 5.55pm to ask where he was. But I only hear a lady saying ‘The Singtel Customer you just called is not available…’ Tried to call his office HP also same thing. He called me back and I asked, where were u? Why the fone can’t get thru just now?’ and he answered, ‘dun tell u’. I was like what’s there not to tell me?? Then he said, ‘you tot I go buy ur present isit?’ Frankly speaking, it didn’t cross my mind.

Then while we were on the way to ECP for dinner, he asked me what I want for anniversary present. Previously we have actually gone to many places to look for a white gold bracelet. It was a very tough search as most of the white gold bracelet comes with diamonds which I dun wan. To me, I feel that diamonds are for rings, earrings and pendants. Not for bracelet. Finally we saw a few not bad ones at SK but we just KIV.

Then I tot of getting the phiten necklace/bracelet thingy instead. Coz it helps blood circulation and balance the magnetic field in your body which will then help you maintain a healthy self. So I told lubby that we just go take a look at that too and see if I wanna get it as my anni present.

When we left ECP Mac after our ‘supper’, he opened his boot and then coz I was talking to him, he didn’t seem to want to open the boot. And he is like waitin for me to go into the car first. I first wanted to just stand there and see what he will do but I tot I was just being too sensitive so I just got into the car. But I was still finding it weird coz he doesn’t put his laptop in the boot and why did he open the boot? Then suddenly, he show me the paper bag of my anni present. (well if he take out the bracelet and give me or just help me wear it will be even nicer.) and I was really surprised.

He then told me that he purposely ask what I want for anni so I wun be too suspicious. And also he asked if I’m ok to get the present b4 anni day or must be on anni day. And my ans was is ok to be b4 and thus he took the bracelet from the boot and give to me. But anyway I asked him to keep til our anni day b4 he give me again. Hehe.

Lubby is improving. Coz everytime I can always suspect wat he was tryin to surprise me. Haha. Not bad not bad. This time there is improvement.

I am waiting for more surprises ok? :P

No comments: